We have an exciting opportunity for a TIG Welder to join our team on a full time, permanent basis for our Late Shift.
The hours for this role are 37 hr week – 14.15 to 22.25 Monday to Thursday, 13.00 to 19.00 Friday.
You will be a confident TIG Welder with extensive experience in a manufacturing environment alongside having a selection of fabrication techniques. Additional experience of MIG welding and working with pressure vessels would be advantageous, as would Dye Penetrant, CSWIP or PCN2 qualifications.
- Predominantly TIG welding – working to accredited, regulatory codes
- Understanding information prescribed within Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Non welding eg forming, grinding, operating overhead cranes
Our companies benefits include:
- Overtime – regularly available
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Onsite parking, good public transport links
- All relevant professional training provided